Samstag, 22. September 2012

Two beach parties with Morricone soundtracks



































Summer's over here in Central Europe. I hope you all had your beach parties and/or processions, hopefully with good soundtracks.

I found out about "Adonai" through James Cargill's excellent mix for The Outer Church in the context of his soundtrack for Peter Strickland's new film "Berberian Sound Studio" (and I was pleased to find out that apparently my TV ident month seems to have found its way into this mix).


2 Kommentare:

  1. It Certainly did! I love TV Ident Month

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cheers, James! Both your recent mixes for Ben and The Outer Church are amazing. I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing the film!
    And maybe I should have another TV ident month.

    AntwortenLöschen